Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Have I been giving good feedback ?

Blogs are a great way to receive and give feedback. This is because blogs are extremely interactive as well as a great way to share and discuss ideas. Feedback benefits everyone, and so, if they are displayed publicly, everyone can benefit from them.Also, through blogs, ideas can be shared easily.Through this, students will be able to learn more than by doing individual, private projects. Those who are shy to voice out their opinions in class benefit greatly from this. They can just type what they want to say or comment on and voila! its done. Goodbye nervous breakdowns ! :)
In terms on the feedback I have been giving, I have given both good and bad feedback. Towards the start of the term, my feedback was limited to 2 or 3 words. However, now, I try to comment on both my friends' achievements and mistakes, though there is still plenty of room for improvement.

1 comment:

  1. Can you include examples of this feedback? Demonstrating how you have changed is a useful learning tool ;)

    ReplyDelete